Reiss Design Studio is a progressive architectural firm with worldwide clientele specializing in wineries, custom residential, and green design. Reiss Design Studio is located in California and maintains architectural licenses in California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and Utah. A business model with low overhead allows for competitive design pricing regardless of project location. State-of-the-art communication options make coordination with clients, agencies, and consultants simple and effective. Reiss Design Studio maintains NCARB certification and LEED accreditation (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design).
Reiss Design Studio believes in the creation of built environments that have a positive impact on immediate users, indirect users, and the world at large. Through green design, humanitarian architecture, and attention to detail on all projects, architecture can bring knowledge, comfort, change, inspiration, excitement, pleasure, and prosperity to the world.
We are a full-service firm and offer all phases of architectural design:
- Pre-Design - set forth the project goals, priorities, adjacencies, constraints, and opportunities
- Schematic Design - generation of conceptual designs based upon parameters established in Pre-Design (often concludes with jurisdictional approval)
- Design Development - solidify and describe the size and character of the approved Schematic Design
- Contract Documents - setting forth in detail the requirements for the construction of the project (concludes with the award of a building permit)
- Bidding - process of selecting a general contractor
- Construction Administration - construction observation, processing and documentation, maintenance of design intent, and project closeout
Reiss Design Studio • 3055 Duncan Lane, Suite A • San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
California: (805) 706-0645
Utah: (801) 317-8644 or (435) 275-1745 • Idaho: (208) 578-4293 • Washington: (509) 240-8611